Sunday, February 20, 2011

AT&T iPhone beats Verizon in nationwide 3G speed tests


'CNN - The AT&T iPhone's average download speed was 1,769 Kbps, and the average upload speed was 730 Kbps. By way of comparison, the Verizon iPhone's average download speed was 848 Kbps, and the average upload speed was 506 Kbps.,
Well ! what difference does it makes if AT&t beats Verizon 3G Speed test by 300-400Kbs. I mean what difference it would make if you stream video faster than your friend ultimately you both gonna watch the same video. In my opinion the actual test should be of " Network Availability and Accessibility". 
What I mean by Network Availability and Accessibility ? 
'CNN- However, the AT&T iPhone sometimes could not complete tests because it did not have a connection, whereas the Verizon iPhone successfully completed every test. In short, I found the Verizon iPhone to be slower with network transfers but more reliable with coverage. Reviewers at other publications had the same results.'
Now, that is what I mean... Verizon has far more better network coverage than At&T.  If a user is not able to access the network then what is the use of all that high speed. Give it a thought !


4 comments:

  1. I found your blog page,I truly feel this amazing site requirements far more consideration. I am trustworthy identical best work from you when you need it at the same time

    jogos io
    friv 2019
    a10games

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some first rate factors there. I looked on the web for the problem and found most individuals will associate with along with your website.jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS FOR SHARING SUCH A GREAT WORK
    GOOD CONTENT!!
    ip telephone systems in dubai

    ReplyDelete